Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bikini Fashion

We're going on vacation!  Tomorrow morning, the Hubs, Brayden, and I will head to Jekyll Island for a long weekend.  We're meeting my best friend, her husband and her 2 kids.  Her son Owen and my son Brayden are 4 months apart and haven't met yet.  I'm so excited to see them. In preparation for a beach getaway, I've been searching for a new bikini.  There's so many great styles to choose from, I couldn't pick just one!  I've listed my favorites below.  Enjoy!

xoxo, Jen


Ruffles, Neon, and Mix & Match Bikinis

Ruffles, Neon, and Mix & Match Bathing Suits


Monokinis, Fringe, and Retro Style Bikinis


Monokini, Fringe, and Retro Style Bikinis




One Shoulder, Patterned, and Black & White Bikinis


One Shoulder, Patterned, and Black & White Bikinis

No comments:

Post a Comment