Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fun Cosmetic Bags

While shopping the other day, I came across the cutest black and white chevron printed cosmetic bag at J.Crew (see below).  I have no problem constantly buying makeup, but I never splurge on a new cosmetic bag.  Sure, I have tons in my closet from all the "freebies" from cosmetic brands, but I've carried the same one in my purse for years.  I guess I've never changed it because its small enough to fit in my purse, but big enough to hold all of my make up essentials that I use throughout the day.  When I got home, I started thinking that my bag is dull and I "NEED" a cute one.  There's so many great ones out there!  See below for some of my favorites.

xoxo, Jen


Fun Cosmetic Bags

1 comment:

  1. The blog shows you all the amazing varities of cosmetic bags. This is definitely the best way to keep your expensive and detailed cosmetics safe.

    cosmetic bags

    ReplyDelete