Friday, August 17, 2012

Make a Plan

As much as technology has taken over my everyday life, I'm still old school when it comes to my planner.  I love writing things down instead of plugging my appointments into my calendar on my phone.  A planner doesn't have to be boring and business like.  They come in all sizes and colors.  I love ones that are compact to fit in my purse, have multiple room for each day to write appointments/to-do lists, and of course, they need to be stylish.  There's so many fun patterns out there to reflect your own personal style.  See below for some of my favorite picks.

xoxo, Jen

Make a Plan

2 comments:

  1. Love everything all of your picks! I, too, go for the old paper planner and these are amazing!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love planners!! You have to check out May books...they are awesome and they have so many different options!!!

    ReplyDelete