Monday, August 13, 2012

Sassy Sweaters

As much as I love Summer, I'm finding myself dreaming of Fall already.  Maybe its because most retailers have just launched their first round of their Fall assortment (or because I'm counting down till football season starts - GO NOLES!).  That means that sweaters are popping up everywhere.  When I was shopping this past weekend, I kept swooning over all the cute sweaters on the racks.  I had to come back to reality and remember that its still 90 degrees out.  But that doesn't mean I can't start compiling my list of things to buy once the weather cools down a bit.  See below for a few of my favorites.

xoxo, Jen

Sweaters



J.Crew long sweater / Forever 21 top / BP. crew neck cardigan / Frenchi sheer top / Old Navy boatneck top / Frenchi sparkly top / Rubbish sheer top / Old Navy boatneck top / BP. cotton cable sweater / Forever 21 top / Forever 21 cotton sweater / Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! My sisters and I are so excited for fall; this summer's heat is too much to handle at times. But of course the fall and winter have the best fashion. Love sweaters and I can't wait to wear them with my skinny jeans and boots. Love the hearts and polka dots sweaters the best.

    ReplyDelete