Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Arrow Jewelry


This past week my sister rushed Pi Beta Phi at Alabama.  I was so excited that she decided to rush, and thus, wanted to get her a cute gift to say "congrats on becoming greek".  One of their symbols is an arrow, so I began my search there.  To my discovery, I found tons of cute options.  Arrow jewlery has really become a fashionable statement.  I've listed some great options below, at all different price points.  I personally have the Kate Spade bangle (shocker- anyone who knows me, knows I'm obsessed with KS bangles) that I plan on wearing for FSU football season.  I didn't show the piece I ended up getting, so that it will be a surprise to my sis :)  Enjoy!

xoxo, Jen


Arrow Jewelry



Stella & Dot chain necklace / Juicy Couture jewelry / Urban Outfitters chain necklace / Jewelry / Bracelet / Silver jewelry / Necklace / Anita Ko diamond jewelry, $4,505 / River Island black jewelry, $3.14 / Olia Designs long necklace / Zits Wrinkles

1 comment:

  1. Love everything...but that Kate Spade bangle will always be my favorite!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete