Thursday, March 21, 2013

Floral Print

Yesterday was the first official day of Spring.  It sure didn't feel like Spring to me.  I was in Minneapolis where the temperature was a high of 21 degrees.  Yikes.  While I'm waiting for the weather to warm up (even back home in Atlanta), I'm dreaming of Spring appropriate clothing.  Floral print just screams "Springtime"!  You can find this print everywhere right now; anything from shoes, to pants, to accessories.  Make a bold statement with floral pants paired with a solid top, or add a subtle accent to your outfit with a clutch or a pair of pumps.  I've listed a few of my favorite floral pieces below.

xoxo,
Jen

Floral Print



Forever 21 floral dress / Forever 21 scoop neck tank / Forever 21 flower print pants / Forever 21 floral skirt / Friis & Company high heel, $32 / Kate Spade handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment