Friday, March 8, 2013

Crossbody Bags

Anyone who knows me, knows I love a BIG bag.  The bigger the better.  I'm always the one that has an umbrella, band aid  nail file, etc.  I'm always prepared.  I love the look of a big bag (plus it makes you look skinny!).  However, between carrying a diaper bag, a child and who knows what else, a large purse can sometimes be a hassle.  I guess I don't really need to bring my large Louie to the park, right?  A small crossbody bag is my solution.  They're everywhere lately.  They're small, but can still fit the necessities, they won't fall off my shoulder while I'm carrying 10,000 other things, and best of all, I love the bright spring colors that are out now.  I just need to decide which one to buy!

xoxo,
Jen




Crossbody Bags

1 comment:

  1. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of crossbody bags at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete