Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tell Me About It, Stud.

I love stud earrings.  I'm usually partial to a simple set of pearls or my Tiffany's silver bead earrings, but lately I've opened my eyes to a whole new array of studs.  There's so many great colors, shapes and sizes of stud earrings out there.  These earrings may be small, but they can make a big statement.  I've pulled together a few of my favorites that I'm currently eyeing.  I'm especially loving the Kate Spade Show Your Spots studs.  Enjoy!

xoxo,
Jen

Stud Earrings



Kate Spade jewelry / Alex and Chloe heart shaped stud earrings / Kate Spade earrings / Van Peterson 925 carved earrings, $31 / Betsey Johnson long stud earrings / Kenneth Cole coral earrings / Kate Spade earrings / Kate Spade studded jewelry / Pieces oversized jewelry / Fantasy Jewelry Box gold stud earrings / Gorjana owl jewelry / rachelleceline 14k stud earrings / MICHAEL Michael Kors ball earrings

1 comment:

  1. I live for stud earrings...those little gold heart ones are darling!

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete