I absolutely love going to drugstores and wandering around aimlessly to discover new products. Its even better when you go with a friend and learn about their favorite finds too. I did a post a while ago (here) sharing my favorite drugstore gems. Since then, I've discovered a few new products that I wanted to share. I found some on my own, and others were recommendations from friends; which are now staples in my routine. Enjoy!
1. L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara: I'm constantly searching for the perfect mascara. No matter what brand I try, I'm never overly thrilled with the results. This mascara is the best I've found in a while. It gave my lashes great length and volume.
2. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: This blush gives a great hint of color, with the moisture of a cream blush.
3. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: These things are fantastic! They easily remove your makeup. Since I travel a lot, they're perfect to keep in my suitcase, rather than bringing all of my face washes (yes I have several) for just 1 night away.
4. Night of Olay: During my last skin consultation (Facial), the esthetician complimented my skin and asked what my nighttime skin routine was. She was shocked that I didn't use night cream. I never really thought about using it, to be honest. She recommended Olay products. The only thing I knew about Olay was that my Grandma used it religiously everyday, and her skin was fantastic. I've been using it every night for about a week now. Stay tuned for the results :)
5. EOS Lip Balm: When my bestie came to visit, she used this cute egg shaped lip balm. I loved the style of it, so she sent me one in a care package. In addition to the cute look of the product, it really makes your lips smooth and tingly.
6. Covergirl Liquiline Blast: This is another friend recommendation. I've been using the same MAC eyeliner for a while now. I have to say, this drugstore brand is an exact replica! It feels like a liquid liner, but goes on easy like a pencil (for those of us who haven't quite mastered the liquid liner).
7. Maybelline Baby Lips: I've seen this product advertised all over the place for a while now. I finally decided to try it. Its supposed to repair your lips over time. I've been using it for about a week now. It definitely makes my lips smooth when I apply it. Stay tuned for the lasting effects.