Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Durgstore Haul


I absolutely love going to drugstores and wandering around aimlessly to discover new products.  Its even better when you go with a friend and learn about their favorite finds too.  I did a post a while ago (here) sharing my favorite drugstore gems.  Since then, I've discovered a few new products that I wanted to share.  I found some on my own, and others were recommendations from friends; which are now staples in my routine.  Enjoy!

xoxo, 
Jen


Durgstore Haul

1.  L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara:  I'm constantly searching for the perfect mascara.  No matter what brand I try, I'm never overly thrilled with the results.  This mascara is the best I've found in a while.  It gave my lashes great length and volume.
2.  Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush:  This blush gives a great hint of color, with the moisture of a cream blush.
3.  Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:  These things are fantastic!  They easily remove your makeup.  Since I travel a lot, they're perfect to keep in my suitcase, rather than bringing all of my face washes (yes I have several) for just 1 night away.
4.  Night of Olay:  During my last skin consultation (Facial), the esthetician complimented my skin and asked what my nighttime skin routine was.  She was shocked that I didn't use night cream.  I never really thought about using it, to be honest.  She recommended Olay products.  The only thing I knew about Olay was that my Grandma used it religiously everyday, and her skin was fantastic.  I've been using it every night for about a week now.  Stay tuned for the results :)
5.  EOS Lip Balm:  When my bestie came to visit, she used this cute egg shaped lip balm.  I loved the style of it, so she sent me one in a care package.  In addition to the cute look of the product, it really makes your lips smooth and tingly.
6.  Covergirl Liquiline Blast:  This is another friend recommendation.  I've been using the same MAC eyeliner for a while now.  I have to say, this drugstore brand is an exact replica!  It feels like a liquid liner, but goes on easy like a pencil (for those of us who haven't quite mastered the liquid liner).
7.  Maybelline Baby Lips:  I've seen this product advertised all over the place for a while now.  I finally decided to try it.  Its supposed to repair your lips over time.  I've been using it for about a week now.  It definitely makes my lips smooth when I apply it.  Stay tuned for the lasting effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment