Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rose Gold

I'm a huge fan of wearing gold, and I've finally jumped on the rose gold bandwagon.  I was weary at first because I wasn't sure what to wear with it (i.e. how to continue to rock my ever growing arm candy in rose gold instead of "regular" gold).  I was happy to discover so many great bracelets out there that mix and match beautifully with rose gold.  Below, I've posted a few pictures for inspiration as well as some of my favorite finds for rose gold arm candy.  I received the Michael Kors watch shown below for Christmas and I love it.  However, if you're not ready to commit to rose gold, and don't want to spend a lot, I found a great alternative at Nordstrom for only $18! (also shown below).  Enjoy!

xoxo,
Jen


Rose Gold



Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelets bangle / Marc by Marc Jacobs stretch bracelet / Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold bracelet / Bracelets bangle / Alexis Bittar bracelets bangle / MICHAEL Michael Kors chronograph watch / Chronograph watch

No comments:

Post a Comment