Friday, October 5, 2012

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

Every year when Fall rolls around I find myself wanting to buy more boots.  I mean, I have so many pairs already, but who can resist another pair when there's so many great styles to choose from?!  I've listed a few examples of some of the great trends in boots.  Booties look great with skinny jeans or a dress.  Studded booties give an edge to your look.  Fringe, western and lace up boots are each unique and yet so stylish.  Cowboy boots are a staple in the south; especially paired with a cute dress for a football game.  My personal favorite are tall boots.  I love a great pair of riding boots to wear with tights a long sweater, or stiletto heels to wear with jeans and a great top.

xoxo, Jen

Boots



Steve Madden side zip boots / Steve Madden boots / Steve Madden high heel booties / Steve Madden side zip boots / Steve Madden short heels / Steve Madden bootie heels / Steven by Steve Madden suede platform boots / Steve Madden booties / Steve Madden booties / Steve Madden bootie boots

No comments:

Post a Comment