1. Dirty makeup brushes
2. A small dish or bowl
3. Baby shampoo
1. Take your brush and run in under lukewarm water. Always hold the brush downwards.
3. Swirl your brush around in the soapy mixture.
5. Run the brush back under the lukewarm water until the water runs clear (instead of looking dirty and gross!)
6. Pat the brush dry with your towel to ensure that all excess water is removed from the brush.
7. Lay the brush flat on your towel.
8. Once you're done washing all your brushes, roll the bottom of the towel inward to create an incline for your brushes. This will allow your brushes to drain any extra water and properly dry.
9. Let your brushes dry overnight.