Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On Vacation For The Next Few Days

Hi Everyone!  Work has been KILLING me lately, thus, I haven't posted in the last few days.  Luckily, the Hubs and I are leaving for a little getaway.  We're headed to Pebble Beach.  My husband and his dad have been wanting to play there together for a long time.  It ended up turning into a family trip instead of a father-son trip, as us girls (his step mom and I) are tagging along too.  While the guys golf, the we'll "shop and spa".  I'm looking forward to some much needed time away from work, but its always hard to leave B behind.  Although the Hubs and I each travel a lot for work, we've only been away together a few times without B.  My parents flew up to our house, so he's in good hands with Grandma and Grandpa.  I'll post all about our trip next week!

xoxo,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment