Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hair Products and Tools

I'm not one who loves to get their hair cut.  I never like it initially, but after a few weeks, I'm fine (not that I ever get anything crazy done to my hair).  I finally went yesterday, after coming to the realization that I let my hair go past the limit between hair cuts.  For the most part, my hair is pretty healthy (especially considering that I flat iron it everyday). I thought I'd share a few of my favorite hair products.  A good brush, treatment products, and a great flat iron are key investments.  See below for my picks.

xoxo, Jen

Hair Products and Tools

2 comments:

  1. To keep your hair good looking follow tips.Take care of your hair with tips your own house and keep good and healthy.Read more

    Remy Indian hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving my Remington ceramic curling wand lately! The curls hold really well and never come out frizzy. I bought mine at Ulta. It's great for when I do a lazy blow dry and don't feel like getting the flat iron out. :)

    ReplyDelete